Sunday, December 06, 2009

Window of hope from a jammed window.

Surreptitiously the mystical hope comes in the middle of the night,
She glides on the wings of mild summer breeze and knocks at my window,
Frustrated by the jammed window, She flies away to another home.

Disturbed by the dream - next morning, I push open the window,
Two giant buildings and a noisy highway lie in front,
No wonder the mystical hope didnt wait here overnight.

With my head resting on my palm, I look outside in thought,
And thats when I saw a beautiful home in red coloured bricks
and on the blue sky an aeroplane passes by and winks at me.

PS: 4 months before travelling back from Amsterdam.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is the connection between the red home & aeroplane & the wink ;-)

Shrenik said...

Needs imagination to see a plane wink.